SMM services are by far the safest and most in-demand source of user activity. However, many skeptics may not agree with this. In order not to be unsubstantiated, we propose to consider all ways to get followers in Instagram, and summarize the comparative analysis.
How to get followers on Instagram
- Specially designed software for automatic purchase of followers – this will require either to buy a licensed version of the program for money, or download a trial software with limited functions (period of use). It’s a tempting option because everything is automated, and sometimes it’s free. If it weren’t for one fat minus – the risk of infecting your PC or gadgets with a malicious virus.
- Exchange services – the name speaks for itself – are sites that work based on the principle of barter: registered users perform tasks, for which they get coins, which then pay for their own task. For example, in order to get followers you have to pay other registered users a certain number of coins, which you get for each completed task: for subscribing, for approving comments, for statements, and for other activities in other people’s accounts. It also seems to be simple, but to perform the proposed tasks you need to allocate time, and quite a lot of it. And in the end it may be that almost all of the followers who have come from exchangers, safely unsubscribe. And those who remain will not be in honor, because their profiles are often fake, with which the mass goes activity.
- Using advertising in promoted Instagram accounts – in a nutshell, a celebrity blogger can place an advertisement of your account in your profile, so that you can attract followers. Of course, in this way you’ll get a lot of interested public, but the rates for such PR, as a rule, are very high.
- Through a professional purchase of followers in Instagram through an online service – as already mentioned in the beginning, it is considered to be the safest option, because the risks are minimal if you choose the right site, such as https://poprey.com/instagram_followers, you can not only protect your profile with a guarantee, but also get a lot of nice bonuses when promoting on Instagram.
So, to summarize all of the above: each method has its pros and cons, but the best proportion of them is in the latter option, because the only disadvantage of SMM sites is the need to pay money, but this is easily solved with inexpensive specialized sites.
Who needs Instagram followers and why – the real facts
In the headlong race to gain followers, many have a hard time figuring out the meaning of such actions. And really, why do you need a large army of admirers?
- It’s a really good source of income. If you use the calculator, you can be sure of a good income on advertising from popular Instagram persons.
- It is a way of attracting new clients. Both people providing services and the largest corporations pay attention to the development of their profile.
- You can gain recognition in a certain field. For example, lead the ranks of professional psychologists in a city with the largest numbers on your subscriber count.
- You can spread the word about your project and promote it regardless of geography. This mostly includes infoproducts, but also using Instagram, you can find clients outside of the country.
Using specialized services, you can speed up the process of finding organic instagram followers. So you should study this option more carefully and start applying it in order to actively develop your Instagram account. This is the best way to achieve some really good results in your specific category.